· These teams have met three times at the World Cup. Korea Republic won the first two meetings, 3-0 in 2003 and 3-1 in 2007, and Dominican Republic the last, 3-2 in 2011.
· Dominican Republic won three of their last four meetings with Korea in all major international tournaments - 3-2 at 2009 World Grand Prix, 3-0 at 2009 Grand Champions Cup and 3-2 at 2011 World Cup. Korea won in the first round of the 2010 World Championship (3-0).Dominican Republic
· Dominican Republic have won four matches at the 2015 World Cup and need one more victory to equal their record of five wins at a single edition, set in 2011.
· Their last three opening sets had a similar score: 18-25, 18-25, 25-18.
· Their last three wins have been by a 3-1 score line. They have never had the same score in four successive wins.Korea Republic
· Korea Republic have lost their last four World Cup matches and can lose (at least) five in a row for the first time since a five-match losing streak in 2003.
· Korea have lost their last three World Cup matches in straight sets and can lose four in a row by a 3-0 score line for the first time since 1981.
· Korea conceded 10 points from serves in their 3-0 loss against Japan on Monday. They also conceded 10 serves against United States (3-0 loss on 22 August).
· They can claim a third win at the 2015 World Cup, equalling their three wins from 2011.