· These teams will meet for the third time in the World Cup. Serbia proved too strong for Korea Republic winning both matches in straight sets.
· Korea won two of their last three meetings with Serbia in all major international tournaments. They beat the Serbians 3-1 at the 2014 World Grand Prix and 3-1 at the 2012 London Olympic Games.
· Korea Republic are hoping to beat a European side at the World Cup for the first time since 1999 when they beat Italy and Croatia in straight sets.Korea Republic
· Korea have won two and lost two of the four matches they played so far at the 2015 World Cup.
· They are one win shy from equalling their total number of victories of their 2011 campaign (3).
· Korea can win at least a set in four consecutive World Cup matches for the first time since four straight between 1999 and 2003.
· Kim Yeon-Koung scored an impressive 17 points for top scorer of Korea's last game against China.Serbia
· Serbia beat Algeria in straight sets on the fourth matchday and recorded their third consecutive win.
· They can win four successive World Cup matches for the first time in team history.
· Serbia have conceded only 58 points in total in their last two matches, fewer than they have lost in 20 of their 26 World Cup matches.
· Eight of Serbia's players contributed to their 15 block points against Algeria.