· These nations met three times before at the World Cup, with Korea Republic winning in straight sets on all three occasions (1995, 2007 and 2011).
· Their only other two meetings in a major competition also finished in a 3-0 victory for Korea Republic, at the 2004 Olympic Games and the 2006 World Championship.Kenya
· On Tuesday, Kenya beat Algeria in straight sets to record their second World Cup victory ever and their first since a 3-0 win over Egypt in 1995.
· Their triumph over Algeria ended a 30-match winless run in the competition.
· This will be Kenya's 50th World Cup match. Their record in their previous 49 fixtures: W2-L47.
· Mercy Moim scored a team-high 18 points in their 3-0 win over Algeria on TuesdayKorea Republic
· On Tuesday, Korea recorded their third win of this edition by beating Dominican Republic 3-1.
· With three wins this campaign, Korea have already matched their tally of their last World Cup appearance (3 wins in 2011). In 2007, Korea won a total of four matches in the competition.
· Against Dominican Republic, Kim Yeon-Koung (29 points) and Kim Hee-Jin (22) combined 51 of Korea's total of 93 points (55%).